The days of Willy Loman are long gone. It is no longer possible to sell a product strictly on its merits. A customer-driven atmosphere is essential to long-term growth. All members of an organization – not just the sales representatives – should be sensitive and responsive to customers and in tune with the marketplace.
Individuals who are in contact with customers should understand their needs, and speak in a language the customers understand. If sales representatives concentrate on product knowledge alone during a call, they do not provide the proper level of service to the customer. They in fact do themselves and their organization an injustice.
The Evolution to Customer Loyalty program applies the general concept of influence to the specific process of selling. But selling skills alone do not lead to top performance in sales.
Managing competencies, selling styles and product (or service) knowledge are all critical components of the customer loyalty process.
This program develops the three skills necessary for great salespeople:
- Diagnosing the situation you are trying to influence.
2. Adapting your selling behaviour and other resources to meet the needs of the (potential) client.
3. Communicating in a way that is most acceptable to the client(s).
The result of attending this program will be an ability to increase sales, maintain customer loyalty, reduce employee turnover, and professionalize the sales force.
Through interactive discussions, lectures and examples, this seminar will show you how to:
- create solid account relationships that maximize annual revenue and account loyalty
• build a strong team with a unified customer focused mission
• increase customer satisfaction ratings
• differentiate yourself by making your customers more profitable
• transform your product business into a service business
• target lucrative markets with additional potential
• systematically manage your key accounts as important business assets.
You will learn:
- why it is important that each employee becomes an agent for your products and/or services
• why the team-based selling approach is the only winning strategy for the future
• how changes in the competitive environment and increased demands from your customers
are forcing you to develop value-added strategies
• how to develop a strategy which best suits your client’s needs
• why customers do not buy on price.