Inspiring The Spirit of Teamwork
In a competitive environment, where speed and responsiveness are critical, we need to move decision-making closer to the customer. When employees are empowered with responsibility and ownership to make the decisions necessary to do their work efficiently, job fulfillment increases and customers are more satisfied. Pride and accomplishment are powerful motivators and form the essence of successful teamwork.
Self-managed work teams require more than lip service to a popular management concept; they require appropriate education and the opportunity to succeed. Through team participation exercises, participants develop an understanding of their organizations’ readiness to adopt a new working relationship and review their own attitudes toward change.
This seminar will explore the keys to developing successful self-managed teams and through team participation exercises will review the individual qualities necessary for effective teamwork. Participants will develop skills that enable professionals to lead self-motivated individuals who actively participate as a team in the decision-making process.
This program will also help determine any additional training that may be necessary for the success of your organization, and will form the basis for a variety of on-going educational interventions.
- • to understand organizational structures as they relate to teams
• to create team-focused working styles and teambuilding behaviours
• to create a model for effective decision-making with your organization
• to understand the typical phases of change, explore the feelings associated with change and identify personal strategies to deal with it
• to develop a method to harness the collective potential of all your employees