Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CMC, CPF, CSP – President of QPC Inc. is passionate about people being engaged in working together.
As a high stakes meeting facilitator, trainer and keynote speaker, Kristin has worked with thousands of senior executives, project managers and team leaders, challenging their traditional notions about teamwork. In an engaging and interactive way, she presents concrete, practical concepts, tools and techniques her clients can immediately apply and realize substantive results.
Kristin works with organizations ranging from Fortune 500s, academia, military, government and nonprofits. Her highly customized speeches and seminars have become instrumental in helping teams achieve higher performance and exceptional results smoothly and more collaboratively.
Kristin knows what it takes to lead, facilitate and participate on high performing teams. She currently serves on the National Board of the National Speakers Association. She also served as President of the Downtown Hampton (Virginia) Development Partnership, a non-profit business organization attributed to turning Downtown Hampton from a quaint, sleepy town to a thriving, bustling entertainment, retail and residential center.
Kristin is on the Executive Development Faculty in the Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto.
AUTHOR & COLUMNIST
Kristin’s passion for teams is reflected in her writing, speaking, facilitation and consulting. She is the author of several books in the Extraordinary Team Series as well as a newspaper columnist and contributing author to myriad other team-based books such as the International Association of Facilitator’s Handbook of Group Facilitation.
Kristin graduated with high honors from the United States Coast Guard Academy. She also earned a Master of Business Administration degree, with an emphasis on Marketing Strategy, from St. Mary’s College in California, again graduating with high honors.
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association (2002)
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) from the International Association of Facilitators (2002)
- Certified Management Consultant® (CMC) from the Institute of Management Consultants (2002)
- Qualified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (1999)
- Certified to administer Human Synergistics Inventories (LSI, GSI and OCI- 2005)
- Kolbe Certified Specialist from Kolbe Corporation (2004)
- 2007 – Capital Outstanding Speaker Award 2006-2007
- 2001 – Outstanding Woman of Hampton Roads
- 2001 & 2002 – Virginia Speakers Association Chapter Member of the Year
- 2000 – Inside Business “Top Forty Under 40”
- 2000 – Hampton Roads’ Rising Stars “Forty Under Forty”
- 1998 – Women in Business Advocate of the Year for the Virginia Peninsula